sarissaprobe® Inosine / INO
Measures Inosine in real time
- Sensor lengths: 2 mm or 0.5 mm
- Sensor diameters (μm): 7*, 25 or 50
- Limit of detection: 50 nM
- Linear range: 0.2 μM to 20 μM
- Shelf life (dry storage): 6 weeks
* 7 μm sensors on carbon fibre electrode
Quote request for INO sensors: please quote the product code (length-diameter) below:
Instructions for use – ADO/INO
sarissaprobe® INO can be used with sarissaprobe® ADO in a dual recording configuration to obtain a specific adenosine measurement. Described in:
- Frenguelli BG et al (2003) High-resolution real-time recording with microelectrode biosensors reveals novel aspects of adenosine release during hypoxia in rat hippocampal slices. J Neurochem 86:1506-1515.
- Wall M et al (2007) Control of basal extracellular adenosine concentration in rat cerebellum. J Physiol 582:137-151.