Home-Based Telephone Lead Generator – 15 hours/week
Micro Control Instruments is a young company focused on the development and distribution of instrument technology for neuroscience laboratories. Our customers are typically university and pharmaceutical/biotech company laboratory researchers, with a large proportion of them on the forefront of research in the fields of dementia, epilepsy, autism and other pressing neurological diseases, as well in understanding and the development of artificial neuronal networks.
These researchers use sophisticated electrical, optical and chemical means to answer their research questions. Micro Control Instruments are in the process of developing a unique product portfolio by establishing distribution partnerships with other manufacturers and by developing our own technology range. We have offices based in East Sussex and in Nanjing, China, where we intend to develop our global footprint. Despite only being in business since April 2014, we already have customers in 10 countries worldwide, and we’re now in the process of intensifying our focus on the European research community.
To this aim, we need a home-based telephone lead generator, to increase the frequency of contact with our target market.
What you’ll receive:
- We’ll supply you with a laptop and headset, as well as software for making internet-based phone calls.
- Your laptop will have scripting software to enable you to confidently approach customers, if you’re well prepared with the different scripting paths. Scripts will be developed in-house, but you will be consulted about it in order to have a natural flow of the scripts.
- The software gives you access to the lead database, with an easy semi-automated dialing function. This means you won’t waste time having to pin phone numbers into your virtual phone.
- Full feedback and training, based on your feedback and phone records.
- We’ll pay per hour of work (which will be measured by software). During the 3-month long probationary period, this will be at £6,70/hour. If you’re a good match for this role, we’ll increase this to £9/hour, with additional incentives in the pipeline.